Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Thank you to @jennenebuckley of @FerosCare for supporting IAHSA at #leadinage14 1 day ago
- RT @LeadingAge: .@GlobalAgeing and @ACSANational have teamed up to bring you the next Intl Global Ageing Conference #LeadingAge14 http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @LeadingAgePA: Nominate for @GlobalAgeing’s Excellence in Aging Research/Excellence in Aging Services Awards - deadline Oct. 24 http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @NiliMajumder: @helpage:Age Helps is out! paper.li/helpage/136075… … Stories via @GlobalAgeing @UNFPA @helpage 3 days ago
- Stop by the Expo hall at #LeadingAge14 to say hi to IAHSA and see how you can participate in our next conference in Perth @ACSANational 3 days ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|