Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling all global Ageing leaders to Perth for IAHSA-ACSA International conference http://t.co/PNK9kMmy8H 6 hours ago
- 900 + aged care professionals soon to arrive in Perth to plan for a better quality of life for world's elders http://t.co/CmFyh6zmUs 1 day ago
- Mixing young and old people can extend lives: ldng.ag/1EWA6zu 2 days ago
- Koala bears are aging too. IAHSA goes to Perth http://t.co/m5kAUhOP9o 1 week ago
- Australia - IAHSA is on its way! instagram.com/p/6nX7UxOonC/ 1 week ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|