Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From @radionz: Thoughts of Bill at 103: ldng.ag/1DPvs5D 5 days ago
- RT @PIH: Congrats to the 1st class of #nurses to graduate - in decades - from public univ. in #Liberia! j.mp/1MxWVhb http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UN4Ageing: @ohchr independent expert on enjoyment of ALL #humanrights by #olderpersons Rosita Kornfeld-Matte addresses #OEWG6 http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- Final morning of NGO briefings at #OEWG6. Moving forward to a civil society strategy on #humanrights of older persons http://t.co/j1T7ncgNRI 2 weeks ago
- Standing room only at #OEWG6 side event. Great to see so many new NGOs at the table advocating for #humanrights http://t.co/UBqQC3T80G 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|