Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Zealand is training & organizing volunteers to help elders with daily tasks. Would this work in your community? ldng.ag/2jHF7ZF 2 days ago
- #Ageing Ireland: Living longer and cleaner brings its own problems. ldng.ag/2j2lA8a via @IrishTimes 1 week ago
- 105-year-old cyclist rides 14 miles in an hour en route to a #worldrecord! #inspiration n.pr/2iAVI39 Via @NPR 1 week ago
- Nominate an inspirational org. or individual TODAY for the Global Ageing Excellence in Ageing Services Award! ldng.ag/2hZuVcY 1 week ago
- China is facing an aging crisis that could cripple the nation. bloom.bg/2j638IP via @BW 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|