Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IAHSA joins South African Care Forum in celebrating Change Day! Pledge to improve health in your community today! ldng.ag/1Mt3RwS 2 weeks ago
- RT @H_SeniorLife: Traveling soon in search of warmer climes? Read these travel tips for #olderadults before you go: bit.ly/VtWw8C … 1 month ago
- RT @GensUnited: Here's @GlobalAgeing's article on intergen living in The Netherlands. Read the full piece at goo.gl/2g6oxc http://… 1 month ago
- RT @LeadingAge: .@LarryMinnix offers 12 pieces of advice for the holiday season: ldng.ag/1uWKbWJ 3 months ago
- Looking forward to co-hosting @PerthConf2015 in Perth Aug 31-Sept 4 with our friends & colleagues from around the world. Reg to open mid Dec 3 months ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|