Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need to think abt #globalageing in terms of #healthsystems/#LTC alignment, #Workforce & new perceptions #yearsahead https://t.co/tq0fy1mjYq 2 weeks ago
- No time to read the 260-page @WHO #Ageing and #Health Report? Grab the snazzy 25-pg summary bit.ly/1PntmyI https://t.co/4zbJr33J1g 4 weeks ago
- RT @AMDApaltc: Quality of Life in Older Adults Receiving Long-Term Services & Supports: Is It What We Think It Is? by @phillic58 in this mo… 4 weeks ago
- RT @HelpAge_USA: .@WHO puts healthy ageing on the front burner via @TheLancet. Health systems must address aging populations: https://t.co/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @UN4Ageing: NEW! 2015 World #Population #Ageing Report now available online. Read more bit.ly/WorldPopAgeing… #60PLUS @UN https://t.co/… 4 weeks ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|