Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- RT @HelpAge: Blog: The way the latest @WHO report conceptualises ageing is very important: bit.ly/1Vrn7xe #YearsAhead http://t.co/N… 1 week ago
- RT @WHO: Let's make the places we live in much more friendly to older people goo.gl/hpp6E2 #YearsAhead http://t.co/38xv9SDrZL 1 week ago
- En route to NYC to recognize adoption of SDG's inclusive of elderly http://t.co/AJ2LaK2Eo1 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/kA6OFmxpWs 1 month ago
- Switzerland tops the 2015 @HelpAge Index: bit.ly/1NgospH. Another reason to look forward to the 2017 IAHSA conf. in Switzerland! 1 month ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|