Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Italy, Germany offer glimpse into elder care in grayer U.S., survey shows ldng.ag/1LsWRzh 5 days ago
- All Aboard! Next Stop Perth! Travel to the ACSA/IAHSA 2015 Joint International Conference. ldng.ag/1IPRsCq http://t.co/pj148adK5t 1 week ago
- Join us in celebrating International Nurses Week! http://t.co/mx8H14uqX0 2 weeks ago
- Join the world’s leading practitioners at the Global Communities Coming Together Conf. 31 Aug-4 Sept. Register now! ldng.ag/1EpVTRH 4 weeks ago
- twitter.com/NCHStats/statu… 1 month ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|