Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out this Community Café Toolkit, a resource to help you run café social groups for people living w/ #dementia. ldng.ag/1qHvEU0 5 days ago
- Are you interested in long term care research? Register today for the IAHSA Applied Research Forum! ldng.ag/1suYAjm 1 week ago
- A new report estimates that there will be 2.1 billion people aged 60+ in 2050. Are we ready? ldng.ag/2032zyx 1 week ago
- "At Age 57, Life Lessons I Learned on a Trapeze" What inspires you to get #active? #NWHW via @NextAvenue ldng.ag/1ZKjdmq 2 weeks ago
- Malnutrition: A hidden epidemic in older #Americans. ldng.ag/1ZKh2PG /via @mnt #OAM16 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|