Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Discrimination and negative attitudes about ageing are bad for your health. #ageism ldng.ag/2dofNHO 8 hours ago
- How to stand up for yourself at the doctor’s office: By speaking up, older adults can get better care. ldng.ag/2dhVk7p @NextAvenue 2 days ago
- #Aging Asia deserves a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T. s.nikkei.com/2cxVeav via @NAR 2 days ago
- It's time to tackle #ageism in advertising. ldng.ag/2cXffse via @po_st 1 week ago
- #Loneliness prevalent for those with #dementia as friends fall away. ldng.ag/2cL6ZLR 1 week ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|