Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improving nurses' ability to cope with workplace mistreatment crucial to retention, study says. ldng.ag/2eljrCD via @mcknightsltcn 5 days ago
- Meet the last generation of Haenyo, Korea's real-life mermaids. ldng.ag/2dMqtgc #Endeavor via @HuffPostArts 1 week ago
- Japan's #aging population has business owners struggling to find successors. via @FortuneMagazine for.tn/2dlt56C?xid=fo… 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/O5nFxSB-LW8?a Join Us in Montreux for the 2017 Global Ageing Conference 1 week ago
- Join Us in Montreux for the 2017 Global Ageing Conference: youtu.be/O5nFxSB-LW8?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|