Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By 2030, @WHO predicts 75.6M people globally will have #dementia. We must make our cities more #dementiafriendly. ldng.ag/2mUcLyI 1 week ago
- Uber plans to assist the National Health Service in UK bring caregivers and elderly patients closer together ldng.ag/2mQ0jRs 2 weeks ago
- Who knew a 'retirement home' could look kike this? nexav.org/2mIsfXL via @nextavenue 2 weeks ago
- Let's work together to support elder women across the globe! #InternationalWomensDay #BeBoldForChange… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Check out the latest findings from the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA). ldng.ag/2mUqs1O 3 weeks ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|