Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Join leaders from around the globe for 3 days of professional development at the IAHSA Leadership Retreat on Aug. 31. ldng.ag/1JR50wE 12 hours ago
- Be part of the action! Have you organised your event for Neighbour Day tomorrow? #neighbourday ldng.ag/1HZafJ8 @NeighbourDay 2 weeks ago
- IAHSA joins South African Care Forum in celebrating Change Day! Pledge to improve health in your community today! ldng.ag/1Mt3RwS 1 month ago
- RT @H_SeniorLife: Traveling soon in search of warmer climes? Read these travel tips for #olderadults before you go: bit.ly/VtWw8C … 1 month ago
- RT @GensUnited: Here's @GlobalAgeing's article on intergen living in The Netherlands. Read the full piece at goo.gl/2g6oxc http://… 2 months ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|