Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusive: Inside Cambodia’s elder care strategy ldng.ag/2lp3mz7 via @GovInsider 4 days ago
- Check out this great op-ed by our board member Dan Levitt! "Senior-friendly communities not just in fairy tales" ldng.ag/2lntN5Q 1 week ago
- Have you bought your ticket to Switzerland yet? Register today for the 2017 Global Ageing Conference! ldng.ag/2eWISHI 2 weeks ago
- Nominate an org/ind who researches innovative practices in ageing services for Excellence in Applied Research Award! ldng.ag/2k8iyQL 3 weeks ago
- New Zealand is training & organizing volunteers to help elders with daily tasks. Would this work in your community? ldng.ag/2jHF7ZF 1 month ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|