Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Long-term care often amounts to hundreds of thousands of dirhams in co-payment for Emirati families. ldng.ag/2bSLmXL #longtermcare 2 days ago
- China’s ageing population cause of overburdened hospitals bit.ly/2c48XYK via @FinancialXpress 4 days ago
- Life hacks, even low-tech ones, can ease the trials of aging. What's your favorite life hack? nyti.ms/2aNzBnb via @nytimeswell 1 week ago
- RT @TarynRPatterson: Listening to Francis Juakom of @cdvta discuss #beekeeping for elderly women in Cameroon. #Aging #YearsAhead https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- We invite you to join us for an exciting talk & reception with Francis Njuakom, Chief Executive of CDVTA on 11 Aug. bit.ly/2aAxtj9 1 month ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|