Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @theOFDA: Check out #Japan's @ibasho_emi cafe we support w/ @GFDRR that illustrates #grandpa diplomacy bit.ly/1In04wG http://t.c… 1 week ago
- Join Dr. Julienne Meyer & an IAHSA board member in Perth for the Dementia Care Research Forum ldng.ag/1ImUkmR http://t.co/ANUiqTgNhW 2 weeks ago
- Scientists can calculate your risk of dying in five years, using 13 easy questions ldng.ag/1eTpCdH 1 month ago
- Join leaders from around the globe for 3 days of professional development in Perth! ldng.ag/1AN6fNA http://t.co/G5uWDRMBfj 1 month ago
- Early bird closes on June 30, don’t miss out on this great deal to learn AND experience Perth! ldng.ag/1EpVTRH http://t.co/qR0PzNqjSu 1 month ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|