Have you seen the new video highlighting the “House for Betty” concept and design? The video highlights how a home could be “future proofed” and marketed to persons with a genetic propensity for Alzheimer’s type dementia. Unique features of the property include safe wandering paths, bathrooms and kitchens designed for elders, and safety and accessibility features that allow ageing in place.
About this blog
IAHSA’s Global Ageing Network Blog was created because of you!! We got your message loud and clear – “Provide us with a quick and nimble communications vehicle so we can stay connected and create community across borders".
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- This video game could help doctors diagnose #dementia. via @CNN cnn.it/1q0czfz 20 hours ago
- Share your story with the larger IAHSA community and help to foster our global network! ldng.ag/1Tvdxe0 1 week ago
- ‘Whole-of-community’ approach needed to address social isolation among seniors. ldng.ag/1NDYgmM 2 weeks ago
- RT @USAIDGH: #HealthWorkersCount for #GlobalGoals. Investments in #Workforce2030 = a healthier world. #WHWWeek #HWHeroes https://t.co/b9nKV… 2 weeks ago
- China could become #innovation hub for elderly care. ldng.ag/1Sl7syv via @gbtimesCom 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Comments
|Timothy Green on 2012 Idea House – Home Im…|
|Telecare on Telecare Strategy in Scot…|
|lia on Eden Alternative South Africa…|
|Margaret oji-okoro on New Post from Richard Taylor P…|
|allarubinstein on Best Wheelchair Friendly …|